Here’s what you need to do before the first lesson:
- You will need to have an active email account and notify your instructor
- You need to accept the invite by the instructor and make an account in Dropbox (There you will also find all the papers and handouts we will be using in class.)
- You also need to accept the invite to become authors of this blog. When you receive an invitation to become authors of this blog, choose a picture of yourself for your Avatar and a username with your first name only plus your registration number, e.g. George1456.
- You will receive an email letting you know whether you joined Group A or Group B. Keep a note of that because every time you publish a post you will have to put in the title.
- You will be submitting coursework every other week (i.e. different assignments at different deadlines). Your responsibilities include:
- Submitting a draft of your assignment
- Giving substantive feedback to two of your classmates.
- Re-writing your assignment after receiving feedback from classmates.
- When you publish your homework make sure there is a title like “Assignment 1 Group A”. You will learn how to publish a post on the first lesson. Don’t miss it.