Here’s the homework for English 1 students (do 8 out of 10):
1) Choose any twenty words from the text in Unit 1 and write a definition in English. You need to use a three-column table and provide the term the general class and the details in each column respectively.
|term||general class||detailed description|
|rational||a number||expressed as a quotient of integers.|
2) Compare examples of metals non-metals and metalloids using all comparison expressions in Unit 2.
3) Write a short essay (180 words) on the Nitrogen Cycle. You may wish to watch the video again before you write.
4) Which chemical element should be considered as the most representative for Christmas? Describe its properties to justify your answer. Write a short paragraph (100 words)
5) Make a mind map on “Laboratory safety”, developing all related issues and give examples.
6) Do the multiple-choice and provide me with the correct answers only. Link:
7) Write a report based on the information you derive from the graph in page 130. (Unit 8)
8) Write a summary on “Distillation Processes and apparatuses” (Unit 9)
9) Write a summary on “Polymers” in Unit 16.
10) Complete all grammar tasks in UNit 1, 2, 3 and 4.